[Qgis-user] Re: Projection of Shapefile export

Brett Adams badams.spinifex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 22:47:43 PDT 2010

  Ken,
That's a legendary effort if your getting sensible results with the icsm
files.  Do you think the format is suitable that it could be used in a
sponsored bug fix?

I gave this a shot myself but couldn't get it run at all, but then I
have no idea what I'm doing so thats no real indication.

I've had no success in getting parameters to stick (AGD66, AGD84 or
GDA94) on shape or mapinfo files.

Following solution was proposed by Roland Hill (22/09/2010  8:59pm)

If your Custom CRS database does not appear to be working properly (ie
you can see your custom CRS, but it isn't sticking to your data
properly), then try to find your custom CRS database (qgis.db in your
home directory on Linux, I guess it is in Application Settings or
something similar in Windows) and delete it in case you have an old one
with an incorrect format.

Brett

--
Brett Adams