[Qgis-user] 1-banded raster color table

Benoit de Cabissole benoit at exigesa.com
Fri Sep 24 08:00:32 PDT 2010

Hi Agus,

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions.

Your point 1:
Yes, it is a big problem for large rasters. Mostly due to my naive handling
of raster data! I'm new to Python and learning the ropes...

Your point 2:
Each time you create a colour table, the 'imagette' should be coloured
accordingly, it is there for that (all the time spent to read the original
raster is to create this imagette!) See the help file for examples.
Do you get an error message?

Your point 3:
This is the part of the original app that I haven't (yet) ported to Python.

I'm planning to get rid of the imagette and present a colour bar instead on
which the user would be able to define the max, min values to be coloured.
Also, it will allow to define relations between given values and associated
colour values.

But, I have no plan for release yet as I'm busy on other projects.

Cheers,
Benoit