[Qgis-user] Announcing "Time Manager" Plugin v 0.1

Volker Fröhlich volker27 at gmx.at
Thu Sep 30 12:44:04 PDT 2010

Yes, that's related to Python's datetime module. But the limit only exists for
real dates. You may not need that precision for dates beyond those borders.

We're likely to make the plug-in accept numeric values. That should do for
cases, where really long periods of time are observed. It will also enable the
use of data, where time is not necessarily on a cardinal scale, e. g.
chronologic order of samples.

The limit of the time frame size isn't much of a deal either: You probably
won't need split seconds precision for month-long intervals.

Volker