[Qgis-user] Qgis Python plig-in. How can I change the nesting of groups?

Bernhard.Stroebl at jena.de Bernhard.Stroebl at jena.de
Mon Apr 18 22:34:38 PDT 2011

Dear Marco (or anybody),

sorry to pick up this thread again. Could you give an example on how to
use QgsLegendInterface.addGroup() with a parent?
If I want my new Group to be nested in let's say "GroupA" I would need
GroupA's QTreeWidgetItem. How can I access it in the first place?

regards

Bernhard

________ Information from NOD32 ________
http://www.nod32.com