[Qgis-user] trouble with 1.7

john raskulinecz jerasku at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:48:29 PDT 2011

Dear Giovani,
  I am not sure if I am doing things the right way. I am just trying to follow the prompts. I can now save changes to vector layer symbology by altering the layer transparency and then hitting enter on the keyboard but I don't think this is the intended procedure. I am using windows 7, 64 bit which used to work just fine. I can contour delimetd text files but after saving the project and reopening even though the contour layer is listed as a layer it does not show. I really would like the best link to re-download the latest stable version of 1.70 as the link I use keeps loading the same problem.
  thanks for any help,
  John Rask