[Qgis-user] Adding coordinates to google earth

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:26:10 PDT 2011

gpsvisualizer.com has the ability to convert kml to gpx..
qgis can handle gpx file format.
(provided the kml is a linear or node, and a small file)

cheers,
sam

--
---
Across Canada Trails - Beyond 2017 - The National Trails Network

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
Skype: 'Sam Vekemans'

Member, CommonMap Inc.  http://commonmap.org/
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #CommonMap
Also find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn