[Qgis-user] Announcement QGIS WPS Client major upgrade

Horst Düster horst.duester at kappasys.ch
Sun Aug 21 12:48:02 PDT 2011

Today I published a major upgrade of the QGIS WPS Plugin. Now the client
is running as a dockwidget. Processes now are running as asynchronous
processes. As the result the GUI is not freezed and you can go on with
your work during the process is running. Additionally you have the
option to kill a running process.

For testing purpose I set up some WPS based on PyWPS. Please give it a
try. At the moment the server has some limitations:
- upload is limited to 3Mb
- max 3 simultaniously running processes.

The process URL:  http://www.kappasys.ch/pywps/pywps.cgi

All the best
Horst

--