[Qgis-user] Ubuntu tutorial on QGIS server / OpenLayers,OSM tiles ?

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Mon Aug 22 17:28:16 PDT 2011

Hi Noli,
Thanks for the links! I've put them in a section at the end of:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial
I was not aware of the link on Using OpenLayers with QGIS server.
I saw recently a thread on the reverse: using OpenLayers-compatible
layers (e.g. OSM osmarender tiles) within QGIS web client , taking
directly the tiles from the original server; at that time there was no
solution yet. ANy news?
Mayeul