[Qgis-user] QGIS on android final report

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Aug 25 09:29:27 PDT 2011

Marco,

Ok, excuse my ignorance, but what's the best way to install a APK file.  I have it on the machine via FireFox, but if I open the FireFox download dialog on the Android and click to open the file, I get a "There is a problem parsing the package." error from Firefox.

Should I be looking for a file manager App, still working it . . . .

bobb

>>> Marco Bernasocchi <marco at bernawebdesign.ch> wrote:

Hi Giovanni, see:
http://www.bernawebdesign.ch/byteblog/2011/08/24/gsoc-2011-final-report/