[Qgis-user] Fill Style

Paul Lens paul.lens at base.be
Thu Dec 8 10:38:04 PST 2011

Hi Marco,

This 'line pattern fill' pattern should be a wonderful feature; but I do
not find it.

I didn't find it either in the QGIS Manual. This is the description
found in page 50:
              Symbol layer type options for polygon layers
                 – SimpleFill: Color, Fill style, Border color, Border
style, Border width

Where am I missing something?

Using 1.7.2. on windows Vista sp2.

     Paul