[Qgis-user] Help on design a QT dialog ui and it's python code (display a picture)

Patrice Vetsel patrice at kagou.fr
Wed Dec 14 04:31:46 PST 2011

Hi,

I need help on designing a QT dialog ui for qgis.

My layer (spatialite) contain some fields
One of them is "photo". It's a STRING that contain the path (relative) for a picture (jpeg)

I have no success on creating a QT dialog .ui and the python code for it
I need a dialog .ui that show on a Qlabel the picture that is stored on "photo"

May be you have a working exemple for doing this ?!

Best regards

Patrice Vetsel
patrice at kagou.fr
http://blog.kagou.fr