[Qgis-user] new xytools plugin: now open and save simple Excel files

Filipe Silva Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:24:25 PST 2011

Thx Brad. That works fine.

But was wondering if there was a way to prevent Excel from doing this. The
equivalent function in Xtools Pro (ArcGIS) exports the data to Excel "as
they are" with no need to convert characters into numbers.

I forgot to mention before: if Richard hadnt introduced the plugin and its
functionality in this list, I would never have guessed from the name of
plugin, that it included the function "export table to excel".

Thanks