[Qgis-user] files dwg in QGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Dec 19 04:11:12 PST 2011

 assuming you want to open DWG files in GIS?

 Currently it is not possible to read or write DWG files. QGIS uses OGR
 to read/write vector data and DWG is not on the list of supported
 formats. There is initial support for dxf (but with some issues).

 You can consider sponsoring the development of a DWG driver in OGR if
 you are interested in reading/writing these files. It would probably be
 based on other existing libraries.

 Andreas

 On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:28:42 +0100, livreri wrote:
> Salve!
> Vorrei vedere dei files dwg in QGIS 1.7!
> Come posso fare?
>
> Grazie a tutti
>
> S. Livreri Console
>
> Hello!
> I wish to see some DWG files in QGIS 1.7!
> How can I do it?
>
> Thank you all
>
> S. Livreri Console

 Andreas Neumann