[Qgis-user] Re: Unstable 1.7.3 - one specific point is WMS

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Thu Dec 22 02:45:13 PST 2011

Werner Macho-2 wrote

> As far as i can see i would not say "getting more unstable" in general as
> it seems to only hit the WMS provider..

WMS is the most specific subject I can point at.

I have experienced several cases of Qgis hanging when panning or zooming but
I am not able to point at any specific situations where it happens. It has
been on projects with WMS backgrounds so I don't know if WMS also is the
issue here?

With WMS I have also in some cases experienced that after "ticking off" a
WMS layer in the layers pane it will nor reappear when I tick it on again. I
will have to remove it and add it again (the usual trick off panning or
zoomin a little has no effect).

-----
Regards Morten

(Qgis 1.7.3 and Win 7)