[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] JOIN error

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:40:17 PST 2011

Alexander,

In order to check on ubuntu, I would need to either compile (which I
do not know how to do)
or install the nightly build (which would overwrite my current
installation), am I wrong?
Also, this would not be a solution for windows users relying on the
"stable" 1.7.3

A good thing of having back this tool in fTools is that improved
versions can be easily installed as an
updated plugin. I think that being the JOIN a fundamental operation,
it should be kept it in fTools
until we are positive that Properties/JOIN always work, which will not
happen until users exhaustively test
it from an standard binary distribution.

Agus