[Qgis-user] question for csv import with color

henry cui hhenry.cui at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 04:14:43 PST 2011

hi Richard,
    thanks for reply.
    The way of Categorized Style surely make the dot seem different.But I
hope to put all thing predefined in that csv file,because
I need output the csv from another software and then import qgis to get the
glance of whole state of these dots.This operations will be a little bit
more frequent and the dot actually has three or more different states,so I
want to simply the operations as much as possible.
I guess put everything in that a single file is a simple way but i dont't
know wether it is feasible in QGIS?

henry cui

--
best,