[Qgis-user] Hi everybody

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 10:00:51 PST 2011

Sorry,
 if you want all your layers in the same crs you have to reproject your data. This is easy, load a layer, select it and choose save as, there you have to define a new name and the crs of your choice. One thing, in order that the reprojection could succeed  both the project and the layer must have the same crs (see my previous post)

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City