[Qgis-user] Multiple map windows

Giuseppe Sucameli sucameli at faunalia.it
Fri Feb 4 07:20:02 PST 2011

Hi all,

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:22 PM, cavallini at faunalia.it <
cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> We (faunalia) are doing something simple on this. In the next days we'll
> release a plugin.

Faunalia are pleased to announce the "DockableMirrorMap" plugin.
You can find it in the Faunalia repository.
It's a experimental plugin, so remember to turn on the experimental plugins
otherwise you cannot see it.

Every time you run the plugin, a dockable mirror canvas will be added to the
main
windows. Once added, you are able to resize and move it in the position you
prefer.

There are 2 buttons for each mirror canvas:
the first add the current selected layer in the legend to the mirror canvas,

the second remove it.
All canvases are extents and CRSs synchronized.

Feedbacks and comments are very welcome!
Regards.