[Qgis-user] plugin profile from line

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Sun Feb 6 12:17:10 PST 2011

Hi,

> Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:18:41 +0100
> From: "jonathan ALLAIN" <j.allain at agglo-paysflers.fr>
> Subject: [Qgis-user] plugin profile from line
> To: <Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
>
> I tried to install the « profile from line » plugin but i ve got this error
> :
>
> The Shapely python package currently installed doesn't support the features
> needed by this plugin. Please install version 1.2 or later and make sure
> your GEOS library is also at version 3.2 or later.

Did you also get the same message before you installed shapely 1.2.8?  If not,
what I say below is probably wrong.

> I installed shapely 1.2.8 in c:\python25 (registry path) without results

Normally on Windows QGIS uses its own Python, which is installed inside the
QGIS folder.  Try installing the plugin there.  If it comes in an installer
which can't see the QGIS python, you can extract it manually using something
like 7zip.

> Thanks for help
>

> Jonathan ALLAIN
>
> Communauté d'Agglomération