[Qgis-user] happy to join and first question : pie chart legend ?

Marc Lauffer marc.lauffer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 03:37:28 PST 2011

Hello
I'm on my first professional project using qgis and very happy with the
first results : ease of use, clean data management and very nice graphical
results.
well my first issue resides on the creation of pie chart legend : pie chart
generation works fine using regular "diagram overlay" tab, but i absolutely
need to insert the corresponding legend in my composer.
I'm trying both 1.6 and 1.7 version on windows and ubuntu. Is it possible or
shall I manually draw a custom legend then insert it to the composer ?
regards
marc