[Qgis-user] Re: printing with google layers

hayamaguchi hayamaguchi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:10:31 PST 2011

Jonathan,

THANK YOU !!  It worked perfectly!  This solves some problems that have been
troubling one of our communities trying to publish a map.

And your English is much better than my French, so don't worry !!!  Every
time I visit Quebec, I try to speak French.  Unfortunately, it is so bad
that the Quebecois all rush to speak English with me so they don't have to
listen to me destroy their beautiful language !!  ;-)

Cheers!  And thanks again!

Howard Yamaguchi