[Qgis-user] Qgis mobile on android

razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 09:14:27 PST 2011

So far probably there has not been a compelling reason to port it to
Android. Plus, this is a Free and Open Source project, you have full
access to the code, feel free to grab the code and port it to any
platform, if you got the knowledge. Otherwise you can pay someone to do
that if you have a solid business case....or just wait and the community
will do so in future when enough developers got time/money to port it to
android.

Cheers
Sab