[Qgis-user] PostGIS viewer -PgAdmin plugin

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 01:08:37 PST 2011

2011/2/25 Germán Carrillo <carrillo.german at gmail.com>:
> Hi Ivan,
> thanks for your application. I have extended your pgAdmin plugin [1]. Now,
> every new layer will be added to the same instance of the application
> allowing to display more than one layer at the same time. Aditionally, the
> scale and cursor coordinates are displayed providing some useful
> information.

Hi German,
thanks for very nice work and perfect blog post. It is working
smoothly in my test case.
I have few notes:
1. how is the detection of 'canvas.mapUnits()' working ? I always get
degrees in viewer.
2. Have You tried to get 'Antialiasing' working ? I was not able to do
so, maybe it is some bug in QGIS.

I will try to merge Your work to my Github repository.

Ivan