[Qgis-user] Is Quantum GIS compatible with Windows 7 64 bit?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Jan 8 13:51:09 PST 2011

Il giorno sab, 08/01/2011 alle 13.44 -0600, Byron Como ha scritto:
> I guess I really complaining about the lack of documentation. Can't
> find any kind of roadmap explaining hardware and software
> requirements.

Dear Byron.
There are essentially no requirements: we have investigated this, and we
concluded that, as Alex said, qgis will run on pretty much anything that
can run a relatively modern operating system (in windows speak, win xp).
Having said that, I think you are unfair complaining about the lack of
documentation: we have a 200 pages manual available for free;
furthermore, this is open source: if anything is missing, don't
complain, fill up the gap yourself, as we are doing now.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc