[Qgis-user] data defined labelling field details?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jan 11 18:17:46 PST 2011

Last I read, you can create an X and Y columns and leave them blank if
you want auto placement to occur (with new symbology). This also wraps
into the new ability(might be another plugin) to simply drag a label to
a new location and have it update the table automatically with the new
coordinates of the label.

Haven't really tried, just remember reading that somewhere.

Thanks,
Alex