[Qgis-user] RoadGraph on brazilian data

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 14:07:03 PST 2011

Just overlaying. When you load the route you can overlay it on gmaps through
the openlayers plugin.
This way you can see imagery from the places where you are going, just like
gmaps.
The good side of this that if you have a full cartographic dataset as I used
you also have railroads, lakes, political divisons, vegetation, contour
lines, etc, over the imagery.
All the best,
Mauricio de Paulo