[Qgis-user] Make error while building QGIS against Homebrew dependencies on Mac OS 10.6

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 16:25:07 PST 2011

Hi Christian,

All the instructions in building QGIS Mac OS X are outline in this
section (below #).

For Qwt/PyQwt
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Building_QGIS_from_Source#Additional_Dependencies:_Qwt.2FPyQwt

# 5 MacOS X: building using frameworks and Cmake

    * 5.1 Install Qt4 from .dmg
    * 5.2 Install development frameworks for QGIS dependencies
          o 5.2.1 Additional Dependencies: General compatibility note
          o 5.2.2 Additional Dependencies: Expat
          o 5.2.3 Additional Dependencies: Python
          o 5.2.4 Additional Dependencies: SIP
          o 5.2.5 Additional Dependencies: PyQt
          o 5.2.6 Additional Dependencies: Qwt/PyQwt
          o 5.2.7 Additional Dependencies: Bison
    * 5.3 Install CMake for OSX
    * 5.4 Install subversion for OSX
    * 5.5 Check out QGIS from SVN
    * 5.6 Configure the build
    * 5.7 Building

You find these instruction in this link.
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Building_QGIS_from_Source

Noli