[Qgis-user] Tif color properties

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Tue Jan 25 23:19:10 PST 2011

Hi,

I am importing (QGIS 1.5.0 - Tethys - Windows XP) a raster (tif format)
of categories (integers: 1, 2, ... 10). At import, I get an uniform grey
color. I though that 'pseudocolors' (as it happened in earlier versions
- long ago) would affect a different color to each category. However, I
get an uniform 'red' color.

If the tif raster is imported into grass, no problem, the color scheme
automately given gives different colors to each category.

Has anybody an idea about how to manage to get the same result
(different colors to each category) in QGIS ?

Cheers,

Patrick