[Qgis-user] bug

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 18:59:12 PST 2011

Hi,
For a moment their i thought that it could solve my problem for not being
able to open up qgis 1.6
but i still get the same error.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ZZVhnhDbi8H5tdJZUsbDrQ?feat=directlink

However, I found and interesting search results

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/xJmzGR2LOYGCaJp9X21Iag?feat=directlink

What does Webkit-image actually do?  Is it part of the installer?
semi-answered by own question
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebKit

When i do the full install of qgis 1.6 there is no 'uninstaller' which is
available.  I assume that there 'should' be one on install?

I dont want to remove the one in the Windows folder, incase it's used to run
windows.
and it's also in JOSM and in KDE Marble.

So could this be the problem?  A conflict of interest for this file?

Thanks,
Sam