[Qgis-user] Ferramentas de GPS

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 14:10:07 PST 2011

Have a look in Menu bar,

Plugins > GPS > GPS tools > Download from GPS.

You want to download tracks, waypoints and routes to create a layer.

Please always CC: qgis-user <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> when posting.

I hope this solve your problem now.

Search the archives of QGIS user and QGIS-developer

http://www.mail-archive.com/qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org/index.html

to learn more about QGIS.

Noli