[Qgis-user] User Question

Laura Briley auraell at umich.edu
Mon Jan 31 05:53:52 PST 2011

Hello,
I am a fairly new QGIS user and am running QGIS on my Mac OSX.  I have a
fairly simple question but can not find any helpful resources online so I am
seeking your assistance.  Is there any way to export/save/copy the Identify
Results panel information to a new file ­ preferably a text file? I have a
raster NetCDF file that I loaded into QGIS.  This is gridded temperature
data for the US over a series of multiple years.  I see that QGIS handles
the time layers by using one ³Band² for each time step of data.  I am
interested in obtaining the output for one grid cell over all times.  The
³Open Attribute Table² is not an available tool for my data.  I have been
using the ³Identify feature² tool to select one gridbox and all data appears
in the Identify Result panel.  Thank you so much in advance for your
assistance.

Laura Briley
University of Michigan
Great Lakes Regional Integrated Sciences & Assessments Center