[Qgis-user] file ecw and mrsid in ubuntu doesn't work

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 00:31:43 PDT 2011

It did not work / compile in Mac OS X.

See the logs.

config.status: creating include/icc34.h
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating jpegicc/Makefile
config.status: creating python/Makefile
config.status: creating samples/Makefile
config.status: creating testbed/Makefile
config.status: creating tifficc/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
./configure: line 19910: cd: /Volumes/SPARE/A_Development/Sandbox: No
such file or directory
./configure: line 19960: Source/NCSBuildGnu/NCSGnuSystemDefs.h: No
such file or directory
./configure: line 19964: Source/NCSBuildGnu/NCSGnuSystemDefs.h: No
such file or directory
./configure: line 19964: Source/NCSBuildGnu/NCSGnuSystemDefs.h: No
such file or directory
./configure: line 19964: Source/NCSBuildGnu/NCSGnuSystemDefs.h: No
such file or directory
./configure: line 19967: Source/NCSBuildGnu/NCSGnuSystemDefs.h: No
such file or directory
configure: creating ./config.status
uniq: confdefs.h: No such file or directory
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Source/Makefile.in
localhost:libecwj2-3.3 root#

Noli