[Qgis-user] Re: Looking for ECW SDK version 4.1

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 03:07:15 PDT 2011

be careful

+++++++++++++++
"this Agreement does not permit You to (a)
use the ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK
Desktop Read-Only to create or distribute Server Applications or SDKs;
(b) use the ERDAS ECW/JP2
SDK Desktop Read-Only to create Libraries; or (c) distribute header
files or .lib Library files included in
the ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop Read-Only"

You may distribute with your End Application any
dynamically loadable object Libraries (.dll files) that are included in
the “redistributables” directory of
the ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop Read-Only, and are used by your End
Application.