[Qgis-user] GRASS plugin on Debian Lenny

Niccolo Rigacci niccolo at rigacci.org
Thu Jul 7 08:43:12 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 04:25:14PM +0300, Micha Silver wrote:

>     I've upgraded a Debian Lenny machine to qgis 1.7 and the GRASS
>     plugin is not available in the Plugin Manager. I'm   using the
>     debian.gfoss.it repository. GRASS itself works fine. And the plugin
>     was there on 1.6.<br>

I think you have mixed non-compatible repositories.

debian.gfoss.it has QGIS 1.7 only for Debian Squeeze, not for
Lenny.

If you are running Lenny, please remove any GFOSS package and
install only from http://qgis.org/debian.

May be you will get an older version of GRASS in this way.

Consider to upgrade to Squeeze, which is now the Stable Debian.

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy