[Qgis-user] Bugs

jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Fri Jul 8 01:13:14 PDT 2011

HI Alex,
        Thanks for that. I actually already have an osgeo account and am
reminded that it wasn't obvious how to use it previously (I forgot the
password and it took me a few days to figure out how to get a new one (you
have to email them)). OSGeo is a very nice idea as a central repository
kind of thing for their projects, but it would be nice if they'd make it a
little more user friendly.

Jonathan