[Qgis-user] Batch query web database

Lee muellerl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:45:14 PDT 2011

Not necessarily a qgis question, but one which is in our realm.

I have a vector file which contains parcels across a city. In the attribute
file of that layer, is the parcel id number. I have a website where I can
look up the parcel id number and obtain a host of additional information. I
want to append this additional information to my vector attribute table.

I imagine there is a way to bulk query all of my parcel ids. I also imagine
most websites would prevent people from doing such, but I rather ask than
assume.

Any solutions come to mind?

--
all the best,