[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.7 (Print Composer) stability issues (Win XP)

Murali krishna murali.krishna.gurram at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:47:54 PDT 2011

hi,

This was the problem even I encountered with Symbology option and Print
Composer. Especially the problem we face with the white band when we place a
legend is very frustating,. In fact, you can not compose a map with legend.
I think, the issue need to be resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,
Murali Krishna Gurram