[Qgis-user] Offline Editing combined with PgVersion

Horst Düster horst.duester at kappasys.ch
Thu Jul 21 02:37:36 PDT 2011

Hi

I followed the discussion about the combination of offline editing and
pgversion in the last week. In my opinion it is very easy to combine
these two features. You only have to load a versioned layer. Than
prepare this layer for offline editing. After finishing your edits you
syncronise the offline editings with the versioned layer. Now you can
commit your editings to the main repository. Thats all. The only issue
is at the moment, that the versioned layer is not marked as modified.
But this will be solvable.

In the afternoon I will publish a new version 0.9.0 of pgversion with
the option to display commit logs.

Regrads
Horst