[Qgis-user] Re: Multiple geometries in an import file (Darryl Bailey)

Brad Nesom gisbradokla at live.com
Mon Jul 25 07:55:18 PDT 2011

The benefit of object oriented programming.
ESRI has the network analyst extension, schematics extension, which together
allow the topology to be accurately described (network analyst) and the data
to be simplified for cartographic (schematic) purposes. Along with full
support for many RDBMS rules based triggers. I think this has your system
described.

I hope this doesn't inflame anyone but simply gives a direction for future
development.