[Qgis-user] Multiple Layer Management

Matej Serc mailing at tam.si
Sun Jun 5 00:22:49 PDT 2011

Hi,

We are missing a feature in QGIS which would allow multiple layers to be
"moved" into a newly generated group. Currently you can select multiple
layers but you can "move" them one by one into the new group.

Another very useful functionality would be to be able to change same common
attribute of all the selected layers at the same time - for example,
changing the Transparency of all the selected Raster layers at the same
time.

If any of those options are already available, please let me know.

Thank you.

With best regards,
Matej