[Qgis-user] Bugs, release of 1.7 and release of 1.7 as beta

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jun 6 22:24:06 PDT 2011

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 05:57:43 +0200, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>
wrote:
> what features specifically in the print composer are missing?
>
> I often hear people complain about missing features in the print
> composer, but I think that at the current trunk version it is already
> quite powerful and maybe the people just aren't aware about some
> functionality.

Agreed. I also had people complaining about map composer being "not
powerful enough", but when questioned, I never could get a list of missing
features (apart from resizable, multicolumn legends, you're right).
Please let us know what is still missing: the more accurate you are the
more chances you have your request will be fulfilled.
All the best.
--
http://faunalia.it/pc