[Qgis-user] Re: wktRasterplugin with Qgis trunk on Ubuntu

MaurĂ­cio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:21:25 PDT 2011

Hi Duncan,
I've recently upgraded the plugin to start working with gdal 1.8. This
version does not work with gdal 1.7.
I can try to write a workaround for this, but I don't see a reason as gdal
1.8 is the first version to actually load and show data without bugs.
The qgis 1.7 from ubuntugis stable repository is compiled against gdal 1.8.
I wouldn't advise anyone that want to use postgis raster to use versions
without gdal 1.8 for the reasons mentioned.

I need to investigate why the qgis 1.7 with gdal 1.8 is not working. Could
you send me the error message? I've tested here and it works fine. I've ran
into some issues while testing when trying to view data loaded before the
gdal update.
My tests were made with postgis 2.0 from trunk. What are you using?

Thanks for helping!
Mauricio de Paulo

--
Mauricio de Paulo