[Qgis-user] Default QGIS project file to open plugins automatically

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 17 02:28:19 PDT 2011

 Hi Markus,

 Sorry to hear that version 1.6 does not support the --optionspath yet.
 Would it be an option to use QGIS 1.7 (to be released these days)? I am
 sure that QGIS 1.7 has the optionspath parameter. If you need help on
 customization of QGIS it may be useful to directly ask the folks from
 Solothurn (Cedric Möri), the author of the presentation where I sent you
 the link.

 They probably have many of the same issues that you have, being a QGIS
 installation with many clients (50-100) that need customization.

 Good luck,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A