[Qgis-user] Map composer and object rotation

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jun 20 23:19:05 PDT 2011

 Hi,

 Thank you for reporting the issue.

 In the english trunk version I do not see the duplicated A0 option. Is
 this maybe a localization issue?

 With regards to rotating: currently you can rotate the map content (not
 the map itself) and you can rotate images (raster and SVG). You can also
 link the rotation of an image to the map rotation (for north arrows).

 I agree that all object should be rotatable (in the general options).
 It also makes sense for labels, maybe even for the map and the legend,
 depending on the layout.

 Would you open a ticket on these issues?

 Andreas

 On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:52:03 -0300, QGIS Brasil Comunidade brasileira
 wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I would like to suggest a correction into Map composer - the option
> A1
> (594x1189) is duplicated and A0 option is not present.
> Tha other suggestions is the possibility to rotate objects into Map
> composer.
>
> Best Regards!

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A