RE: [Qgis-user] 3D format export at Grass-Quantum‏

giannis Nj netsagief at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:33:02 PDT 2011

Thanx, i tried it but the ascii gridded xyz doesn't help me. It is appearing all the information in one arrow (maybe i'm doing something wrong).

Is it possible to export to another format from the listed? To mention, the vrml 1.0 format doesn't help, i need the 2.0 (for the .wrl archives).

> Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] 3D format export at Grass-Quantum‏
> From: giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
> To: netsagief at hotmail.com
> CC: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
> Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:21:07 +0100
>

> > Formats such as .wrl, .3ds, .x3d, .obj, .xyz, are the appropriate for
> > the job i want them.
>

> raster -> transform -> ascii gridded xyz
>
> you can do the same with GRASS and r.out.xyz
>

> -- G --

Hello to everyone,

i have some raster pictures that include 3D
information and i try to export them at the appropriate format so i can
edit them further in programs such as Meshlab, Blender 3D etc.

Formats such as  .wrl, .3ds, .x3d, .obj, .xyz, are the appropriate for the job i want them.

 have tried through the Grass plugin in the Quantum, i manage to see the
 3D geometry at the Nviz but i can't export to the appropriate format in
 order to use it further.

I hope for an answer, because i'm stuck.

Thank you very much, Giannis from Greece.