[Qgis-user] How to re-install 1.6?

Andrew Chapman andrew.chapman at donkagen.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 09:47:50 PDT 2011

I've been trying to use 1.7.0 (63ecdd7) with Print Composer and keep getting
the banding problems previously described and items auto-resizing (height =
5.27359e+292 seems a little excessive!). I find Print Composer unusable in
this release.
I've tried trunk (1.8.0-32) and, so far, that doesn't seem to show the same
problem. I don't however want to introduce new users via trunk, so how do I
parallel reinstall 1.6.0 and ensure that OSGeo4W doesn't auto delete it when
I do subsequent downloads?
Andrew Chapman