[Qgis-user] table data use

Chuck Young wylie1066 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:44:51 PDT 2011

I am wondering how I can use data in a table that is not geo data but is
part of the record.

For instance:  I have a property parcel shape file that shows the boundaries
etc but I want to be able to display the ownership info, Address data,
acreage, survey / Plat ID etc., Section Township and Range, etc.

I am sure this is available in Qgis but I don't understand how to do it at
present.  The data exists in separate tables within a Spatialite db.  IE:
Parcels table, Ownership table, and propData table.  The auxilliary tables
have ID fields to link them to the parcel table.

Thanks for any help and instruction.

Chuck