[Qgis-user] Preconfiguration of QGIS installations, e.g. WMS Servers

Christian Braun christian.braun at tudor.lu
Fri Mar 11 06:12:10 PST 2011

Hi, just tested your proposal.
The layers in the TOC are loaded, just as saved on a different machine, but all the settings in the configuration panels are not there. This is what I would like to see. WMS and PostGIS configurations for instance, where users can choose the stuff by their own.
These configurations have to be listed somewhere in a text file in source, I guess. Probably I have to edit the source code and build again?

Thx,
Christian