[Qgis-user] font settings on mac (Fwd: Comments on the QGIS map composer)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:27:27 PDT 2011

Dear William,

Thanks for the fix.  Is this available now in your website?

As I need to quickly produce some layout, I had to edit by hand the
qpt files in a text editor (ugh!).  While this works in many of my
fontsize changes, when I tried reloading the qpt through the map
composer, my custom labels in the legend box (group text and item text
) was not recognized.  Instead, it reverts back to the default legend
layout.

The changes that were not included are not the font size but the text
labels I modified within the Map composer.  I normally, move the layer
label into the item label.

Anyway, happy to point out that you can edit layout settings via text editor. :)

--
cheers,
maning