Re: [Qgis-user] road graph plugin: no starting point?

Sergey Yakushev yakushevs at list.ru
Wed May 4 23:23:02 PDT 2011

Hi.

Thu, 05 May 2011 07:53:20 +0200 письмо от Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:

> Hi all.
> I keep on getting "Start point not on the road" error. I tried different
What set layer coordinate reference system, project CRS and 'on the fly transformation'?

> topology settings (up to 99, the maximum allowed), to no avail.
Topological tolerance does not affect the binding point.
Topological tolerance is a distance between two nodes layer as one node a graph.

You need to set topology tolerance if you see message "Can't find path", but not "Start point no on the road".